woensdag 16 januari 2013

Bye ...!


I've been away many months, most of which I've spent in hospitals. Now, two new heart valves and almost 4 months of heavy antibiotics later I'm starting to get back into 'normal life'. In a few weeks I will hopefully be back doing the thing I do best: create geoscientific software. Or rather, make sure that software gets created and works well.

I've had plenty of time to think about all sorts of things. Things that matter - for me. I have to admit this blog wasn't one of those things. I've dumped my thoughts on many things here, and I got 5 followers (one of which is a son of mine, hi Carlos). I guess it's time to move on. Sorry for those who liked my chattering and ranting: I can't go on. Inspiration and motivation are failing. Maybe some other time.

I'd like to end with the message that something is taking form in my head, something much more related to geoscientific software. If that comes together, I'm pretty sure there will be a new blog. So who knows, maybe ... CU?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten